We are a casual, non-exclusive networking group that meets weekly from 11:30-12:30 on Wednesdays at Ziggy's in downtown Hudson, Wisconsin. Highlights include a weekly presenter and plenty of referral time. If you are looking for a low-key, no-fee networking group, please join us!
To see all of our featured businesses, view our directory below.
If you are interested in getting on the schedule, please see Jeremy Werner or Cari Vierck.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING/JOINING
- Exposure to other people and businesses
- Build Relationships - We want to learn about and develop professional relationships with you so we can confidently send you referrals.
- Receive Referrals - Word-of-mouth is one of the most effective ways to market yourself. If we “know a guy (or gal)” that we know can benefit from your service, we’ll gladly refer you!
- Grow Your Business. Not only can you get referrals, but you can be a knowledgeable and reputable resource for your clients in a variety of services. And even if you have someone in the same profession as you, you can find ways to work together to bring the best solution for your client.
- No Fee - Other than incidentals (which are voluntary payments for promoting the group, done on a case-by-case basis), there is no fee to be a member of the group.
- Low-Key - We make networking fun…it’s more like a social hour! We are a pretty casual, laid back group.
- No Attendance or Referral Pressure. We want you to make referrals because you trust other members of the group and want to help them grow and succeed. We do not require a minimum number of referrals or testimonials, or require a certain amount of attendance.
- Variety - We have featured speakers on various topics, to make for a different meeting every week!
Come eat Lunch, Network and Learn!